Monday, February 6, 2012

Love 6~

I LOVE when our family has a reason
to get together and eat, laugh, and just hang out.
What better reason than a birthday
and Super Bowl Party to celebrate~












To quote Kim today in the Beyond Layers class~
Right here, right now.... 
happiness can find you. 
Wherever you are.... 
you can choose to be happy.
I LOVE that!
 

3 comments:

  1. looks like another great day at your house!

    I am dying to know did you get your word bracelet for you birthday?

    lea
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh....great family pictures! I'm so glad you had a Supper Sunday!! xoxo-Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a great time celebrating with you all! Thanks for having us over!

    ReplyDelete

Birthdays, Stitches, and a Wedding~

Rosie and Leighton celebrated their birthdays four days apart, and we had a ball at Leighton's Magical Unicorn Waterslide 4 YO party~ It...