One of the Highlights for me was our Annual Girls' Christmas Day out.
We went to Braselton to brunch~
and shopped the outlets the rest of the day.
I LOVE spending time with my big girls, hearing their hearts, and loving on them personally!
My best purchase was this beautiful rug from Pottery Barn~
More Molly holding~
The kids spent an afternoon cleaning their playhouse and wanted a photo~
We spent one day making yummy treats for our sweet neighbors~
Puzzles, dress up, and Molly made our days extra sweet~
We had a dusting of snow one morning and spent the day by the fire~
Remember the furniture I had covered? Here it is all beautiful in my living room~
A Happy birthday party for my mom with cupcakes~
And a beautiful sign painted by Amelia and framed by Logan~
Absolutely beautiful!!!
We took Molly up to see her brother Tux which my brother Jason adopted~
They were so cute together and definitely remembered each other!
Hayden and Rosie surprised us that they are getting their own puppy in January~
Aunt Susan had all the Ankerich family over for a big family Christmas~
It is always wonderful to be with family and catch up with each other.
Then we went by Scott's newest finished new build, and we agreed...
It was gorgeous!!!
I had the honor of shooting photos of Amy and Jason's family~
LOVE them!
We all went to the Hartwell Christmas parade too~
Rosie and Ben Curtis dressed for work and school~
Look at these hula girls dressed up by SJ~
One of the newest Christmas Traditions was cookie decorating at Nana's house~
Everyone loved making, decorating, and enjoying soup for lunch~
Look at these precious faces~
Merry Christmas to Scott and I~ We got a new mattress after too many years~
We love it!
Look at precious Molly~ (Photo by EK)
Another wonderful day was Payne's baptism~
We loved having all our family there to celebrate this wonderful day!
Our Christmas Card~
Gifts ready for the kiddos~
Christmas morning was so sweet.
We always begin on the stairs for a photo~
Once they rounded the corner, the gifts were opened with lots of joy~
Everyone's wishes came true~
Especially for Shaylee because she's been waiting years for a violin~
SO much fun~
Jenny Lynn was able to be with us and sing her solo with her new microphone~
We spent the whole day playing with all our new things~
Savannah, Josh, and the boys arrived about 3~
We opened gifts and took photos waiting for everyone else~
Even the big girls got surprises~
I cross stitched these family portraits for them~
SO cute!
I LOVE that they went out and took photos on their own~
Around 4, everyone came over for dinner and time together~
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from our family to your's~
Days since Christmas have been hard.
I got all the decorations down just in time for the horrible flu to hit our family~
So we have stayed close to home getting everyone well.Look over Shaylee's head and see my beautiful Christmas gift...
My very own Scripture sign for my office!
I LOVE IT MILL!
I LOVE IT!!!










































Very useful information. I am impressed your content. good work.
ReplyDeleteDonald Trump
We provides this services
quickbooks enterprise number
quickbooks support
quickbooks technical support number