Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

The Most Thankful Thing~

This morning I spent some time catching up on the blogs
and left it open to make breakfast.
As the littles finished up and headed toward the school room,
I could hear EK reading and it sounded like my words~
It was... I had left the laptop up and she was reading what I had written.
THIS is why I blog...
If they love reading this now just think how much they will love it when they are older.
In years past, I spent numerous hours, days, and weekends creating scrapbooks for my big girls.
It occurred to me one day not long after I started blogging I was working double hard...
no more scrapbooks but I could print my blog into a blog scrapbook.
Can you believe I just ordered the ones from last year and another year is almost done.
Today when I read~
 I shared with them that my blog is my journal that I write my stories on each day
and they are doing the same in their journals~
They are practicing for a day when they might start their very own blog.
EK said she would love that and I told her maybe when she turns 10.
I think they will love looking back on these beautiful journals one day
to realize just how much they have changed and grown.

SO what is My Most Thankful Thing?
The People in my Family!
I love you all~
Scott, Josh, Savannah, Amelia, Rosemary, EllaKate, ShayleeJoy,
Payne Curtis, Will Perry, EvieClaire, HollyMei, and Ben Curtis.

1 Thessalonians 5:18
In everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

1 comment: