Yesterday Jeff Henderson of Gwinnett Church preached at NewSpring about marriage.
His main message was not striving for
instead...
Holy Ever After.
H~ How to pray for your spouse...
'Dear Lord, I want you to give Scott a better wife.'
O~ Observe then Serve
L~ Love & Respect
Y~ You go first
Jeff challenged wives to show our husbands respect and tell them.
Husbands were challenged to send their wives flowers just because.
I clearly told him he did NOT have to do that since we are trying to raise funds for China.
Ummm, he didn't listen but I respect his committment to our marriage and just look~
Totally admitting it made me feel very special and so loved!
Working hard for Holy Ever After!!!
Also just a few of the photos Savannah has sent me over the last couple of days~
And today~
Sweetest St. Patrick's Day baby ever!!!
Preciousness wouldn't you agree?
Sweetness!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment