The morning began with sweet Evie practicing her name~
This beautiful sight took my breath away.
Two sweet ones dreaming of their very first Christmas along with their best friend {brother}~
Two sweet ones dreaming of their very first Christmas along with their best friend {brother}~
Middles received beautiful blankets from Ms. Lori~
We all dressed and headed to dinner then our church Christmas service tonight @ NewSpring~
Sweet story about this photo...
Evie and I were sitting out in the lobby watching service on big screen and a lady walked up to ask if I had a phone to snap a photo.
I said yes and how sweet that she would ask!
LOVE seeing Evie and I together in front of this magnificent tree~








I love instagram...love your photos
ReplyDeletethat comment is really from martha...
DeleteLOVE the smocked dresses! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas ~ next year will add 2 littles to your mix....a new daughter & grandson!
ReplyDeleteLovely photos. Your family is just gorgeous.
ReplyDelete