Sunday, December 22, 2013

My Day in Instagrams~

The morning began with sweet Evie practicing her name~
 No place I'd rather be~

This beautiful sight took my breath away. 
Two sweet ones dreaming of their very  first Christmas along with their best friend {brother}~

Middles received beautiful blankets from Ms. Lori~

A nap before night festivities~

We all dressed and headed to dinner then our church Christmas service tonight @ NewSpring~


Sweet story about this photo...
Evie and I were sitting out in the lobby watching service on big screen and a lady walked up to ask if I had a phone to snap a photo.
I said yes and how sweet that she would ask!
LOVE seeing Evie and I together in front of this magnificent tree~
A beautiful day and tomorrow is sure to be even more so since ALL my children will be home for Christmas!!! 

 

4 comments:

  1. I love instagram...love your photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that comment is really from martha...

      Delete
  2. LOVE the smocked dresses! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas ~ next year will add 2 littles to your mix....a new daughter & grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos. Your family is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete