One of my favorite things this time of year is opening the cards as they arrive in the mail each day~
Then hang them on my banister with love.
Blessings and love to each of you this beautiful Christmas season!
"Every good and perfect gift is from above..." James 1:17
Rosie and Leighton celebrated their birthdays four days apart, and we had a ball at Leighton's Magical Unicorn Waterslide 4 YO party~ It...
Love it!
ReplyDeleteGreat card -- beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card & FAMILY.........watching for mine to arrive!!
ReplyDeletebeautiful card. I am still waiting for our shutterfly order to arrive. I am late getting ours out the door. I love sending and receiving Christmas cards. It's becoming a lost tradition with so many, but I love sending cards at christmas.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely idea to hang them on the bannister! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love your pictures! You should be getting our card soon. P.S. Who made the little girls' dresses? They are sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the precious card. Love seeing some of MY babies in their sweet family :)
ReplyDeletePS: I am way to cheap and lazy to send cards-sorry LOL
So beautiful! Beautiful family!
ReplyDelete