Josh texted Scott earlier in the week
and asked if we might meet them for dinner
to surprise Nan on their way to Raleigh.
We met them at Cracker Barrel
and I wish I had a photo of her face
when she realized the obnoxious guy honking the horn at her
was her dad and the whole fam... priceless!
There is nothing I love more than
being with ALL my children~
(LOVE that Amelia is home for the weekend!)
who just lets them do it.
Thanks Josh for the great idea to meet

Oh, Sharon! You know my heart on being with my children...tears of joy and happiness for you and your sweet family!:) You are blessed!
ReplyDeleteHow close do Josh and Nan live to you?
two days in a row with your girl! How great!
ReplyDeletelea
xo
PERFECT Favorite Photo Friday!!!
ReplyDeleteLove all those beautiful smiling faces!!!
ReplyDeleteAll???
ReplyDeleteI DO love seeing Savannah with you guys!!
What a fun night! Cute pictures!
ReplyDeleteHa,ha,ha! That was cool! Beautiful photo..
ReplyDeleteVisiting for Favorite Photo Friday! Hope you can stop by:)
http://www.mommys4seasonsjourney.com/2012/01/nothing-out-of-ordinary.html