Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sweet Nana~

Nothing much sweeter than spending time
with my children...
 We had to be in Atlanta today
and were able to meet Nana for lunch!
SJ showed her how she can sound out short words
and read them~ so proud of her!
 WP wasn't going to be left out of the photo taking
so he grabbed my neck and said Cheese~
 Tonight I shot this photo of WP writing so diligently.
He looks up to show me and says...
e, m, n, o, p. :)
These two littles are learning lots each day
and it is starting to show! Yay!!
LOVED seeing you today Nan!!!

9 comments:

  1. It was such a wonderful day!!! I love you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and so SMART! We are still working on just SPEAKING english:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so smart and learning so fast! Of course he has the BEST teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet photos of your babes. It's amazing how quickly WP is learning english. You must want to eat him up when he hugs you and smiles so big. Reminds me of my little guy. :-)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such smart little cookies at your house. Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy for you that you got to visit with your girl!! Will Perry's smiley eyes just disappear when he smiles. I LOVE it!!:)
    love,hollym.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you got to meet Savannah! And of course they're doing so well, they have an amazing teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a pretty awesome day all in all!

    lea
    xo

    ReplyDelete