Tuesday, January 17, 2012

SO Brave~

WP had a small boy surgery today.
This was him before~
and this was him after~
 He was SO very brave and trusting.
Thankful to be back home with him 
sleeping peacefully in his bed. 
You continue to amaze us little WP!!!

11 comments:

  1. Way to go, Will! What a tough cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless his heart. What a good boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you have smiles! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet boy! I'm so glad his surgery is over. Love all his smiles. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor baby! I was looking at his beautiful smile but I just noticed his "padding" under his carseat belt. Glad he got that! ;o) Hope he is feeling better soon!

    Sharyn (Chinamom)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a big boy! So glad he is doing good.
    Love,
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad it went well and that it is behind you. Those big stacks of laundry are just pieces of evidence that you poured into your children instead. this is how I convince myself anyway :) keep up the good work Mom.

    ReplyDelete

Birthdays, Stitches, and a Wedding~

Rosie and Leighton celebrated their birthdays four days apart, and we had a ball at Leighton's Magical Unicorn Waterslide 4 YO party~ It...