Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Girls~

{Make me SO happy to be a mom}~

Savannah~ 22
{My married and working Girl}

Amelia~ 19
{My college and living away from home Girl}

Rosemary~ 16
{My high school and only original at home Girl}

EllaKate~6
{My kindergartner and real school Girl}

ShayleeJoy~ 4
{My baby and homeschool Girl}
and speaking of SJ...
We left for China on this day one year ago to get her~

God had blessed Big with my five amazing daughters!!!
I am SO thankful!!!

For more B&W Wed, visit Lisa.

14 comments:

  1. Oh so sweet! I can't wait to see your handsome boy snuggled between all of those girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful pictures! Lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each is as sweet and beautiful as can be - You are truly blessed!

    xo ellie
    ps - Has it been a year already? Time flies and yet in some ways it seems so much longer . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so blessed to have such amazing girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always love seeing your beautiful family, Shay!!! What a sweet post and pics...

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful girls and family! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful and SWEET girls and a sweet little brother on the way! You truly are blessed. I am soooo excited to hear your LOA came! What an amazing holiday season it will be for your family! Love you!

    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the pictures, gorgeous girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know your sweet girls feel just as blessed to have you as their lovely Mommy!! With love...

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet post! You are definitely blessed with an adorable nest! You are such a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a longtime reader (lurker!) and have never commented before, but just have to tell you I love your blog. Your family is gorgeous and I've loved following along on your adoption journeys. Can't wait until you bring your sweet little boy home. As a sidebar, I love Ella Kate's big bows! Would you mind my asking where you got them? I'd love some bigger bows that actually stay in my daughter's hair!

    ReplyDelete
  12. No doubt you have some extraordinary girls!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just beautiful...your little guy will be so loved.

    xo
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Birthdays, Stitches, and a Wedding~

Rosie and Leighton celebrated their birthdays four days apart, and we had a ball at Leighton's Magical Unicorn Waterslide 4 YO party~ It...