LOA~

(Made with toys just waiting for sweet Will)
Letter of Acceptance
from China saying we can really adopt Will!!!
What does that mean?
Lots of paperwork today~

and one HUGE step closer to this PRECIOUS~

ADORABLE~

and HAPPY Angel!!!

Xiaoqing with BAAS told us we will probably travel
around the middle of November.
SO all that to say...
we have around 11-12 weeks to raise the rest of our funds to travel.
Please check A Joyful Heart auction
for new items going up this week.
It is also the last week to order a really cute item
from our Thirty-One Party!!!
AND have you Got Your Verse On yet
with a beautiful tee from Wild Olive Tees?
Be sure to use our code ANKERICH0611.
What's next? We wait for...
I800 approval,
NVC Cable Letter,
Article 16,
TA,
and then we TRAVEL!!!
Hold on sweet Will, we are coming to hold you ourselves!!!

FOREVER!!!
Yay, yay, yay!! That boy is just perfect for squeezing and kissing on!!
ReplyDeleteYippeeeeeeeee!!!!
ReplyDeleteWahoo! What wonderful news! :-)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteHooray!!! Big news is right! So happy to see you moving right along!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteRuby
Hooray!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you!!
It won't be long now :)
Sara
Yippppeeee!!!!
ReplyDeleteCan you hear me praising all the way from CA?
I am SO HAPPY for you all!!!!! If you get to meet anyone at Shepard's Field you will have to tell them you know of a volunteer coming next summer:) Julianne just found out last night that she got approval from them to come in May until however long she wants to stay whooo hoooo!! Maybe you will know of other families that need pics of their babies then:)
ReplyDeleteAgain congrats!!! Cannot wait to see that precious baby with you all!!!
the BEST news EVER!
ReplyDeletelea
xo
You're on almost the exact same timeline we were for Caden last year! Our LOA was 8/16 and we traveled right before Thanksgiving! Whoo hoo! :)
ReplyDeleteWooooohooooo! Praying for that Thanksgiving travel!, what a blessing! Right behind you, girl! ((which is actually the best thing since you will be there longer!))
ReplyDeleteThat is great news Sharon!! COngratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! Yippiee! Love the train idea.
ReplyDeleteSo very happy, happy, happy for you.
And yes, he is so precious and adorable.
SOOOO excited!!! He will be home by Christmas, praise God!!! <3
ReplyDeletewoo...hoo...I remember getting that much awaited LOA. We got ours on Thanksgiving day which was also our older daughter's 15th bday...it was a great day of celebration and Thanksgiving! I know y'all are over the moon in excitement...it won't be too much longer now! God is GOOD!
ReplyDeleteOh Happy Day! I'm so so excited for you! Can't wait to see your sweet, adorable boy in your arms!!!!
ReplyDeletexo ellie
I am so happy for you!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs and Kisses, Bev
Whoooo hooooo! Doing the happy dance here! I am sooo excited for you!
ReplyDeleteYipppeeee!!! We were in China for Thanksgiving last year. Can't wait to see him in your arms.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo fun that he will be home for Christmas this year!
Praying you stay on track and get that TA fast!!!!
Blessings,
Diana
Yeah! That's very exciting!
ReplyDeleteYeah!!!!! So exciting! Nov. is just around the corner!! I just saw that you are with BAAS! We are too! Our first adoption we were with America World. Have you used BAAS before? I'm interested to hear how the traveling goes with them.
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
Lydia
All this catching up! Makes me teary...the LOA...I'm so happy for you.
ReplyDeletexo
Beth