I had a couple of friends suggest I enter SJ's watermelon photo
in a photo contest so...
I am entering two~
Oh so yummy!!!

"Every good and perfect gift is from above..." James 1:17
June was a very hot month with the heat wave and no rain. July is set to follow the trend, so we are melting right into the second half of ...
this shot is amazing!
ReplyDeletelea
xo
Yeah!! I just LOVE this one!! :)
ReplyDeleteWow, that really a wonder image! The eyelashes! The blue in the background! It really just screams summer. Oh please tell me you have it framed somewhere!
ReplyDeleteThank you for entering Picture Perfect,
nancy-of the crazy 8
I totally love this pic! good luck in the contests - is this something we can vote on?
ReplyDeleteI has to win...it's amazing!!
ReplyDeleteComing over from the Paper Mama - such a great shot. Love the vibrance.
ReplyDeleteit just HAS to win!!!!! its mazing, i tell you, amazing!!
ReplyDeleteOooh I just LOVE this shot!
ReplyDeleteShe looks so blissful! So sweet!
ReplyDeleteSharon-You won! Drop me an email so I can mail out your winner's badge.
ReplyDeletehttp://nancyvnjourney.blogspot.com/2011/08/winner-winner-summer.html
It's a gorgeous shot!!!
Nancy