Friday, July 15, 2011

Sweetness~

This beautiful girl Hannah~


is volunteering at Shepherd's Field right now
and wrote this sweet post today.

Her posts are emailed to me each day
and when I opened it this morning,
look who I saw?

'Sweetness' I would say~
My precious baby!!!
SO thankful on this Friday!

6 comments:

  1. So precious indeed! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is so handsome!! What a great way to go into the weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a priceless treasure! He is SOOOOO cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How absolutely touching... on account of both photographs! I miss them both being away... and they're not even mine! Very special indeed!
    Nancy-of the crazy 8

    ReplyDelete

Melting into July~

 June was a very hot month with the heat wave and no rain. July is set to follow the trend, so we are melting right into the second half of ...