Today we read Imogene's Antlers as a springboard for our poetry writing~
Again I printed a poetry page and we wrote our Haiku poem as a group.
I wrote on the board and they copied~
Our topic was Reindeer and after copying, EK gave a drawing lesson for drawing deer~
I can't wait to put all these in a poetry book for them when complete~
Next I found some patterns I had when teaching way back in the day and we made our own reindeer antlers
while watching a documentary on YouTube~
Everyone worked so hard~
I remember making these with my kids at school and then wearing them to lunch~
It was a very fun day hanging with this herd of miniature elk~
Wondering what we will get into tomorrow!
Tuesday, December 15, 2015
Imogene's Antlers~ {All About Elk}
Labels:
2015-2016 Year,
Christmas 2015,
Imogene's Antlers,
Reindeer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Birthdays, Stitches, and a Wedding~
Rosie and Leighton celebrated their birthdays four days apart, and we had a ball at Leighton's Magical Unicorn Waterslide 4 YO party~ It...








No comments:
Post a Comment