Wednesday, October 28, 2015

The Bitty Girls' Room~

I have continued to work on the girls' room this week
and made a little stop at Hobby Lobby to find this beautiful canvas.
We pulled out CallaAnne's bed as to hang it right above her.
Imagine another little girl lying in her bed all safe forever~
 {probably need new bedspreads... looks like these have shrunk).
I also created a dress up area and saw another print I loved @ HL so
Amelia (our personal artist) painted us one~
 The last thing done so far is a chest for CA's clothes that was mine when I was a little girl
and hanging above it is Edgar Degas' The Ballet Rehearsal on Stage that was my aunt's and I always LOVED it~
{And made a school day out of it!!!}

3 comments:

  1. It is darling! I am sure they are loving it! Love the dark hardwood floor too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those beds are so adorable! Might you share where you purchased them? Thanks for sharing your beautiful family��on your blog. Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those beds are so adorable! Might you share where you purchased them? Thanks for sharing your beautiful family��on your blog. Teresa

    ReplyDelete