Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Scripture Doodling~

A sweet friend of mine, Lisa, posted on FB of her daughter's love for Scripture Doodling
and I inquired knowing my two girls would adore it as well.
Today I gave them their cute Doodle Bags~
 It held a journal, pencils, color pencils, eraser, sharpener, and list of scriptures.
We decided to just go with the first one listed, Romans 10:9.
We all looked it up in our bibles and highlighted.
Both girls were apprehensive to begin so I borrowed their pencils and doodled in my Journaling Bible~ 
 I think my pitiful doodle surely gave them the confidence to draw too~
 We put on Casting Crowns and enjoyed our time together during rest time~
Please go HERE to read all about April Knight Worship Artist!!!
These journals will be treasures when they are older
and look back at all the ways God spoke to them through their art.
Beautiful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment