Thursday, October 15, 2015

Evie's New Treasure~

Evie has watched me iron ever since she came home
and has wanted her own iron always.
This week my iron died and I ordered a new one.

Evie asked if she could have my old one and you should have seen her face when I said yes~
 I guess you can see her delight from the pics~
{Cord had been cut off to prevent plugging up:}
And it has not diminished one single iota!
She ADORES this iron and carries it around in the house everywhere she goes!!!
Looking forward to the day she can iron for real! :)

“Play is the work of the child.” – Maria Montessori

2 comments:

  1. Too funny!! Evie is TOO PRECIOUS!!! IT must be a GIRL THING....because Bre LOVES to iron and BEGS for an iron ALL THE TIME!! I bought her an ironing board set but she was more enthralled with the BIG IRON and a "REAL" ironing board. I bought the ironing board that hangs attaches to the door and she was in HOG HEAVEN especially after I gave her an "old iron" and she PROMISED not to plug it up. I will plug it up and let it get a little warm and let her iron some of her clothes and the smile on her face is priceless. I'm looking forward to the day she can IRON her own clothes as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! At first, I thought she was really ironing and was a bit concerned!!!!!

    ReplyDelete