Saturday, August 15, 2015

Reading with Mom Baskets~

I have time in our morning routine where I read with each couple of kids or one on one with EK/SJ.
I organized little baskets with books needed for each group.
I am doing Before Five in a Row with the K girls as well as teaching all the nursery rhymes~
 The boys are learning to read with BOB books and they love me to read Winnie the Pooh to them~
 SJ is hooked on Little Bear as well as a few books from her birthday.
I am reading All of a Kind Family to her~
 EK's basket stays pretty empty except for the chapter book One & Only Ivan I am reading her~
Since the big book party on Tuesday she has read five chapter books all on her own.
Reading is a favorite time of the day around here!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the separate reading baskets. Where did you find baskets with chalk boards?

    ReplyDelete