Tuesday, August 18, 2015

A Big Mystery Box~

UPS dropped off a package that I DID NOT order. :)
I was curious and opened it but kept from the kids.

I took it into the school room and introduced A Big Mystery Box game.
I had them first guess who they thought sent it
and then what they thought was in there~
The suspense was so exciting!
We opened to find a collection of 28 Magic Treehouse books from Memommy~
It was like Christmas morning.
Everyone was SO excited and grabbed ones they liked.
EK has already plowed through about 3 of them and SJ is reading her very first chapter book!
What a wonderful surprise from the best Memommy in the world!
Thank you mama... we love you SO much!!!

1 comment:

  1. Those are the best books to get kiddos excited to read!!!! They were a hit with my older two and now Corbin is devouring the ones we have. Happy magic tree house day!!!!!! These were the first chapter books we started reading aloud back in 2007!!!!

    ReplyDelete