How can you help HollyMei come home AND dress your child in gorgeous clothes???
Visit Swanky Baby Vintage through my store front @ this link...
http://sharonankerich.ashopz.com/~
Everything in the store is eligibe for purchase to help meet our goal.
Just go to the bottom and click on the links to take you into the online store.
We will be blessed with 20% of your purchase when you order and our family will be closer to raising funds for travel.
LOVE every single item and thankful for anyone choosing to order!!!
ALSO remember to order Beautiful Bead Bracelets in the sidebar just in time for Easter and baskets.
A BIG thankful from HollyMei~
LOVE every single item and thankful for anyone choosing to order!!!
ALSO remember to order Beautiful Bead Bracelets in the sidebar just in time for Easter and baskets.
A BIG thankful from HollyMei~



I went to PayPal earlier, and I hope it went through!! My computer has been playing crazy tricks!!! Hope you see Holly very soon!
ReplyDeletebest wishes to your beautiful family!!!
Gigi Parker
Gcrypar88 on Instagram...
Hi there. I came across your blog a I think i recognize HollyMei from Handan SWI? If true, maybe you can contact me?
ReplyDelete