Our dossier went to China Jan 23rd and we were hoping it would be Logged In before Chinese New Year.
It wasn't but~
If there is one thing learned during the adoption process, it is to
Wait and believe timing is always God's perfect will.
CCCWA opened last night our time and I was anxious to hear if we had a LID {Log In Date}.
We received an email from our case worker confirming we were indeed LID TODAY,
Feb. 10, 2014~
Now we are in the official LOA {Letter of Acceptance} wait now.
We are thinking our travel will happen sometime middle to late June.
In celebration of this awesome news,
we are adding a new shirt color to our fundraiser~
a beautiful watermelon color!
I wore mine today!!
You can order a shirt by clicking on the Buy Now button on my sidebar to the right.
Thank you again for helping us bring our precious HollyMei home!!!


Yay! One step closer!!! awesome news!
ReplyDeleteYeah! So excited for you! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I love the name Holly. :)
ReplyDeleteWhooo hoooo! Summer will be here before you know it. I am soooo excited for you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! One day closer to your sweetheart!
ReplyDeleteHooray!!! So excited for your LID. I received my shirt for my friend yesterday. LOVE< LOVE<LOVE it. Thank you so much!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's great news!! One step closer!!
ReplyDelete