Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

LID for HollyMei~

Our dossier went to China Jan 23rd and we were hoping it would be Logged In before Chinese New Year.
It wasn't but~
If there is one thing learned during the adoption process, it is to
Wait and believe timing is always God's perfect will.

CCCWA opened last night our time and I was anxious to hear if we had a LID {Log In Date}.
We received an email from our case worker confirming we were indeed LID TODAY, 
Feb. 10, 2014~

Now we are in the official LOA {Letter of Acceptance} wait now.
We are thinking our travel will happen sometime middle to late June.

In celebration of this awesome news,
we are adding a new shirt color to our fundraiser~
a beautiful watermelon color!
I wore mine today!!
You can order a shirt by clicking on the Buy Now button on my sidebar to the right.
Thank you again for helping us bring our precious HollyMei home!!!
 

7 comments:

  1. Yay! One step closer!!! awesome news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! So excited for you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I love the name Holly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whooo hoooo! Summer will be here before you know it. I am soooo excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! One day closer to your sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray!!! So excited for your LID. I received my shirt for my friend yesterday. LOVE< LOVE<LOVE it. Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's great news!! One step closer!!

    ReplyDelete