Today Evie and Payne finally finished their immunization schedule since coming home.
The whole crew tagged along and everyone was pretty calm~
Until the women in blue walked in!
Complete hysterics commenced with the three bigs holding their ears due to Payne screaming through 3 shots and Evie screaming because he was screaming.
THEN it was Evie's turn and you would have thought the world was ending... never heard her scream so loud and it took 3 nurses to hold both of them down... after all she had to have 6~
When all was said and done, both held each other for comfort and said NO MORE SHOTS!
{until they are 11!} Whew!!!
I held them both for a while and when we had settled down high tailed it the truck!
I am SO thankful to have that behind us
and of course someone had to mention when we made it back to the car safe...
Poor HollyMei!!! Waaaaaaa!!!


Oh Poor Babies!!!n We are behind on those shots and I just thought to myself, I really need to take Mia in. :) She is just liking the doctor. LOL She wont after her shots. :) Here is hoping for LID tomorrow or tonight.
ReplyDeleteSo heart breaking! Glad those sweet babies have that behind them!!
ReplyDelete