Wednesday, February 26, 2014

38 Weeks~

Maybe all I could do was mother…And yet, why did I feel so fulfilled when I bedded down three kids between clean sheets? What if raising and instilling values in three children and turning them into worthwhile human beings would be the most important contribution I ever made in my lifetime? ~ Erma Bombeck

4 comments:

  1. Needed to read this today. Thanks! Had a bad day yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! Would love to see an old photo of you pregnant with her if you had one! That would make a fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wise words...beautiful daughter & baby & I'm sure you are so anxious!! won't be long

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is glowing! Love that quote - it is so true. :)

    ReplyDelete

Birthdays, Stitches, and a Wedding~

Rosie and Leighton celebrated their birthdays four days apart, and we had a ball at Leighton's Magical Unicorn Waterslide 4 YO party~ It...