Today was Dental Day for all 5 littles to have their teeth cleaned.
I was SO blessed that my niece Jessica chose to spend the day with us!!!
We all arrived @ 10... boys went first and teeth were perfect!
THEN it was EK and SJ's turn...
SJ had no cavitities but did have to get an appliance placed {big tears!}.
EK had an abscess that would need extracting {giant tears}.
Thankful Jessica was with us to hang with the boys.
Scott had to come from work to be with EK and SJ.
THEN it was Evie's turn... her FIRST cleaning ever {big and giant tears}~
Thankful I was able to hold her through the whole thing with minimal screaming~
SO scared she was getting a 'shock' {shot}.
We left Dr. Lugas' office 3 hours later with 5 mouths of healthy teeth!
AND this is what Evie looked like from a day without her nap~
WHEW! Glad to be back home and no where to go tomorrow!!!
Thank you Dr. Lugas and staff for taking care of our family!
And thank you Jessica for spending the day with us... SO beautiful because of YOU!!!
And thank you Jessica for spending the day with us... SO beautiful because of YOU!!!



Poor Kids! So glad you had some help! I don't know if I would have been brave enough to do all 5 children at one time! Evie is so adorable with or without tears!.
ReplyDeleteEvie looks so adorable in her tired little self! Still smiling :)
ReplyDeleteHope everyone is feeling better today!!
ReplyDelete