On August 1st, 2013 we began our journey toward HollyMei with an application to Lifeline.
Our timeline so far~
- Started Second China Adoption Using Lifeline 8/1/13
- Home Study Started 8/4/2013
- LOI Letter of Intent Sent 8/8/13
- PA (Pre Approval) 8/22/13
- Home Study Completed 10/15/2013
- I800A mailed 10/24/2013
- Fingerprint Appointment 11/29/13
- I800A Approval 12/19/14
- DTC Documents to China 1/23/14
- LID (Logged In Date)
- RA (Referral Acceptance)
- I800 Approval
- NBC-Cabled
- Article 5 Issued
- TA (Travel Approval)
- Leaving for China
Today our Dossier went To China~ DTC!
Now we are waiting to be Logged In... about 2 weeks.
This precious photo of Holly was taken by another mom picking up her sweet one @ Holly's orphanage...
just one of maybe 5 that we have already.
I did send a care package today hoping to get an update in the coming days.
With this HUGE step closer to our baby, please consider a tshirt
supporting our travel costs to her probably in May or June~
You can order using the link in the sidebar for just $20 including shipping.
Your support means the world to sweet HollyMei and her forever family!!!
Our Chinese New Year celebration just got a ton sweeter!!!




Yay!! DTC! One step closer!!
ReplyDeleteHave you mailed out the shirts ordered. Thought I had ordered one, and have not received it yet. Glad to see things are moving along and hope they continue to. She is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI am sure you probably explained when I was in China, but you changed her name. Abby just didn't feel right ? I kind of wished I had changed Avery's name, but I felt kind of stuck once I announced it to everyone. I am kind of hoping hubby will change is mind about going back for just one more , but at the moment he is pretty adamant that we are done. Boo! Being over there confirmed to me I could adopt them all if I could .
ReplyDeleteYEAH!! Just 1 Step CLOSER...feels good to get that ALL done!
ReplyDeleteGod speed! : - )
ReplyDeleteOne step closer! So happy for you!
ReplyDelete