Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy Labor Day~

Even though 3 out of the 5 are coughing and congested 
they had to get outside and play for a while~
 Hopefully the fresh air will help them feel and sleep better!
A mom can hope right?
Happy Labor Day!!!

4 comments:

  1. I am sorry they are still sick! I hope they feel better soon! Happy Labor Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I hope the children are all better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope Everyone feels better soon. Congrats to you and the New addition being added to your family. Love the look on your face. So Precious!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHH poor babies!! I tell you everyone around these parts has what sounds to be the same things too! Miss N HAS to start on the allergy meds EVERY year when school starts otherwise she wouldn't make it>.... praying they're well soon.

    ReplyDelete

Birthdays, Stitches, and a Wedding~

Rosie and Leighton celebrated their birthdays four days apart, and we had a ball at Leighton's Magical Unicorn Waterslide 4 YO party~ It...