Thursday, September 26, 2013

Cherished Moments~

I used to be a night owl... lately I've been so ready for bed @ 9:30.
Oh no! How am I going to watch all the new shows? DVR! :)

Since I'm getting enough rest now, I am SO ready to get up each morning 
and LOVE making my coffee to begin the sweetest time of my day~ Jesus time! 
This morning I opened Proverbs 31 and read The Moment. 

“And yet I will show you the most excellent way. 
If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, 
I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.” (1 Corinthians 12:31 – 13:1 NIV)

 I decided I would I try to capture some of my Cherished Moments {CM}.

Starting my day reading my Bible makes ALL the difference in the world because when I do... 
I am ready for the beautiful children that wake up to me~ {CM}
Especially this sweet senior I send off each day for only a few more months~{CM}

{Confession}... yes, I let the littles watch PBS during breakfast and {sometimes} I might watch just a little Today Show and today {maybe} they asked to watch a NEW Sophia the First and I {might} have said yes and started cleaning the house.

Before I knew it, I was cleaning and they were playing and no school was getting done~{CM}
and I was ok with that!
Beauty of home school... we did it during rest and all was well with the world! {CM!}

Before I could turn around it was time for Scott to be home {CM}
{He decided since we needed to go by the funeral home to visit a sweet family in our church, 
we should also go out for a date dinner}
He grabbed dinner for the littles.
We left them with Rosie {CM} and got away for a little while.
Yes, I did take a pic of our hands while he prayed over our dinner. {CM}

So you see, The Moment really spoke to my heart and reminded me just why I write every single day on my blog...
one of these days it will all be Cherished Moments and I don't want to miss one single one!!!

1 Peter 4:8
Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

Psalm 90:12
Teach us to number our days,
    that we may gain a heart of wisdom.
 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a night owl, trying desperately to change to an early bird.... The above removed statement was mine, but I did not know I was signed in as my daughter. She hates it when I comment under her name on accident. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just what I needed to read first thing this morning! With life is full swing {craziness} I really need to focus on the "cherished moments" in my day that are slipping by unnoticed due to my endless to-do list.

    Thank you for the gentle reminder!
    Jo

    ReplyDelete