Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A New Fish in our Pool~

Little Evie was about to wear her brothers out having them taxi her around on the backs of their noodles 
so I took matters into my own hands. 
She has an overwhelming fear of falling... and floating in the pool obviously feels like the ultimate fall but today 
I HAD to show her she would float if I let go of her~
She screamed at the top of her lungs just long enough for me to grab her up but then~
video
 She started to kick and swim all on her own~
 There was NO stopping her... completely SO proud of herself~
video
I couldn't stop taking photos and video either~
 We even let them all go swimming tonight and she was not afraid one bit~
 I'd definitely say we have A New Fish in our Pool!

11 comments:

  1. She is one of the most adorable fishes I have eer seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the big smile she has while sitting on the noodle! She is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Evie!!!! She is soooo adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Evie!!! She is just so precious. Happy 4th of July Sharon. :-)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh look at that "SWEET TRIUMPHANT" smile!! You did it Evie!! In the words of Dory (NEMO)...KEEP SWIMMING....KEEP SWIMMING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah Evie!!!!!!! it looks like Pure Joy on her face. So so sweet to see. Thanks so much for putting me in contact with your friend. I have some more research to do but it was nice to hear from a mom who is in the midst. :) Thanks and love from Texas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, she looks so happy! She is simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks like she's having a great time.
    We're dealing with the same thing with Melaina.... she has "gravitational insecurity" & is so afraid of falling. You should see her walk on a deck! One baby step at a time :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. YEAH Evie girl!! Have fun with your new gained independence in the pool!! What fun you will have! Such a cutie pie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why do I have, "Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming..." running through my head? GO EVIE!!!!

    ReplyDelete