Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Spring means~

we LOVE being outside!!!

5 comments:

  1. Love Evie with the pom poms! I am so happy spring has finally arrived. Addy's therapist suggest I get her a water table to help her with her sensory issues and I put it up today. She loved it! She played for two hours at the table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pics of them playing outside!! They look precious together!! Can't wait to see them swimming together!!
    Enjoy your Spring weather!!

    Love
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous! snowed five inches yesterday! more snow tonight and tomorrow! I want to play outside at your house :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, am jealous! It is suppose to snow here too! Boo hoo! I will continue to drool over your spring pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Envious of your weather too....it was supposed to be 75 yesterday and it stayed in the 50's ALL DAY....we SOOOO wanted to go outside and play. Sun is out and temps are supposed to be 80(but that doesn't mean ANYTHING obviously) EC's hair is just looking so precious!!Happy Spring Weather!!

    ReplyDelete

Birthdays, Stitches, and a Wedding~

Rosie and Leighton celebrated their birthdays four days apart, and we had a ball at Leighton's Magical Unicorn Waterslide 4 YO party~ It...