Today one year ago we began forever with Will Perry~
and celebrated this morning with a huge family breakfast!
A little stroll through the last 12 months shows just how much he has grown and matured~
Just as lots has changed... there is one thing that hasn't.
His amazing smile... always in a good mood and happy!
He was the cutest thing today when I asked if I might get a few photos of him~
Knows just how to make his mama happy!
We spent the whole day just hanging out as a family... letting WP play his heart out as we began pulling out our Christmas stuff~
Hanging wreaths~
Decorating our big tree since everyone was home~
Enjoying every minute of the holiday season as we wait to travel~
A Wonderful Will Perry Day!!!






Happy Will Perry day!!! Such a beautiful son you have..he sure has grown and changed over the past year. Janice
ReplyDeleteHappy Will Perry Day!! Can't believe it's been a year! I'll remember that day forever! Such an honor to witness such a miracle! SO much has happened in a year... I was days from leaving SFCV and praying to see a family come and now you guys are about to bring 2 more home!! God is good all the time! Blessings to you all!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeletehappy Will Perry Day!!!! He is precious, I loveeeeeee his smile!
ReplyDeleteLove Will Perry Day and Love that you have Christmas decs up and will LOVE when that TA comes and the tickets are booked!!!! Happy Forever Family Day precious Will! You are such a blessing!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Will Perry Day!! He for sure melts the heart with that huge smile!!! What a fabulous day spending it with the entire family Decking the Halls for Christmas!! (which makes me feel better, because my family BEGGED me yesterday to get started on putting the tree up...it's up and the decor is sitting in the floor waiting to be finished today)
ReplyDeleteHappy Will Perry Day! He has the most beautiful smile! Nov 3 is a special day in our house too because it was our log in date for Briana. :D I cannot believe it has been one year since he was put in your arms. Amazing!
ReplyDeleteHappy Forever Family Day Will Perry! Your smile is contagious!
ReplyDelete(beautiful Christmas tree!!!!)
Happy WP Day!!!
ReplyDelete