Today is one of those days when counting blessings is an all day thing.
I have SO much to be thankful for... I awoke to a sweet post on Savannah's blog (cried)~
Missed having my sweet girl home~ she made me a mom and taught me all about unconditional love!
I spent a lot of time today thinking about and loving my mama.
I couldn't be more blessed to have her in my life...
loving me, loving Scott, loving my sweet babies (big and little), and as Scott said today...
holding our family together~
She is all I ever want to be as a mom!!!
After church we had Mama and Daddy~
PaPa, Jason, Amy, Max, and Addie over for lunch and playing~
My day was SO sweet being loved on by my beautiful children~
and the whole weekend with roses, cards, lots of yummy food, and sweet random acts of kindness~
I can't imagine life without a single blessing I counted today.
Having WP home this year was especially sweet~ he loves his mama and daddy!
Thank you mama for being the most amazing mom in the whole world,
thank you Scott for giving me the privilege of being a mom (6 times...),
and thank you to all my beautiful children~ Savannah, Josh, Amelia, Rosemary, EllaKate, ShayleeJoy, Will Perry...
I LOVE you all SO very much!!!
Psalm 127:3
Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from Him.




Happy Mother's Day Sweet Friend!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! What a fabulous Mother's Day! I am so glad they spoiled you rotten! You deserve it because you are such an amazing mom!
ReplyDeleteSounds like an amazing day! Happy (late) MOther's Day to you!!
ReplyDeleteYou had such an amazing day with your beautiful family! Happy Belated Mother's Day to you!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet sweet day!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Robin
So glad that you had a wonderful Mother's Day! Loved all your sweet pictures of everyone. My fav is the one of Max, WP and PaPa - so cute. We had a great time spending the afternoon with you all!
ReplyDelete