Saturday, February 4, 2012

Love 4~

On day 4 I LOVE Amelia being home
and filling up a room with her artful heart~
Making us all wonder what will appear on the canvas~
 Pulling the littles to her with their curiosity~
 and letting them use her tools~
(even for lipstick)
  Mixing colors and starting to paint just like art majors do~
Little girls brushing color onto their own masterpiece~
 So so seriously~
And wanting to be just like their big sister~

  
 I LOVE the smile each gets when Amelia
tells them they are artists just like her~

I LOVE that Scott and I aren't raising these beautiful littles
on our own... they have three amazing bigs
helping us every step of the way.
I LOVE all 3 of you and we will all be together tomorrow!!!

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what's on that canvas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I want to see the completed work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love a wonderful artist!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome post. I love how my two bigs love their siblings and teach them with sweetness. I would love to see what Amelia came up with:)
    Love,
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like they had so much fun painting!!

    ReplyDelete

Birthdays, Stitches, and a Wedding~

Rosie and Leighton celebrated their birthdays four days apart, and we had a ball at Leighton's Magical Unicorn Waterslide 4 YO party~ It...