Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday Snapshot~ Obedience

Today Preacher Ben spoke on Obedience,
Philippians 2:13, 
"for it is God who works in you to will 
and to act in order to fulfill His good purpose".
As he spoke I held a very precious blessing of Obedience
in my arms, Will Perry.
People ask what made you adopt,
why from China,
why so many times?
One~ our children were there.
Second~ obedience to our calling.
After service I was quick to snap this photo~
(with my phone again!)
and was so blessed that my precious babies
are very comfortable in the arms of our pastor,
a man that speaks the Word, loves the Word, and lives the Word.
He shows us all what obedience looks like
and encourages, supports, and prays for us in the many ways
we are all called to our version of Obedience.
We love you Preacher Ben!
 Visit Ni Hao Yall for more snapshots.

5 comments:

  1. Oh a lovely church family! So sweet indeed to see them so comfortable there. Submission can be so sublime!
    And we listened to a service studying Revelation. Still wonderful but not quite as warm and fuzzy.
    Thank you for sharing!
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post! A church family is such a wonderful blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post! I don't know how people get through without a church family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never commented on your blog before although I have been an avid reader for over a year. But my preacher also talked about obedience this evening! An entire ocean away in England.

    Thank you for letting us into your life, your faith in God is so comforting.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete

Birthdays, Stitches, and a Wedding~

Rosie and Leighton celebrated their birthdays four days apart, and we had a ball at Leighton's Magical Unicorn Waterslide 4 YO party~ It...