Our New Year's Eve celebration with littles
was an early one complete with hamburgers and ice cream @ DQ
and back home for sparklers~
Scott and I actually made it to midnight
watching the ball drop in NYC
and then the big motorcycle and snowmobile jump. :)
New Year's Day was so fun having mama, daddy,
and Jason's family here for lunch.
We enjoyed all the traditional NYD foods...
pork tenderloin, cornbread, black eyes, collards, etc.
Afternoon was spent talking 'church' with Jason,
watching football, and enjoying our very own 'praise band'!
(Sorry I coudn't post just one)
Rocking it out~
Parade Band~
Bigs were in out all weekend but didn't make it into any photos.
LOVE the time we have had with them over the holidays.
Looking forward to a great 2012!


Love the sparklers! We had great weather for that. I stayed awake until 11 and then slept until around 11:45 when the middles came in to watch the peach drop and woke me up so we could all watch together. :)
ReplyDeleteLOVED the videos! I'm so glad you recorded them doing the parade! It was so cute! Glad you had a wonderful New Year's.
ReplyDeleteLove your praise band!! I love going to DQ on NYE! Might have to do that next year!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you've got a rocker on your hands! Sooo cute...makes me miss Will LOADS! <3
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful New Years...Love the marching band!! Precious, Sharon. So much to be thankful for!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Beth