Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Passion 2012~

Passion 2012 is taking place this week
at the Dome in Atlanta
and two VERY precious girls I love are there~
 Jessica and Amelia.
With 45,000 people, they found each other
and took a photo~ just for me. (not really)
I couldn't love them more and am praying SO big
for all God has in store for their precious lives!!!

Go to http://live.268generation.com and you can watch the sessions live! How awesome is that?!? Be sure to check it out and be challenged by what God has to teach you through these amazing leaders.   
 Francis Chan is about to bring the Word!!!

And if you would like to read an awesome post
by Savannah about Self Control click on the Fearless button~
May God bless you and keep you all!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for putting a link to watch Passion Livestream! I know so many people there and they have all been updating about it and I am so glad I can watch it live now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome!!!! There is a group of great teens from our church down there too!!!!! What an awesome experience!!!!!!

    Blessings,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fantastic! I read Amelia's Fearless entry...wonderful! She is so spiritually mature. Beautifully written. I know you are very proud of her and her walk with The Lord.

    xoxo
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Shay, I read Savannah's blog entry and have added her as a favorite so I can read more. Her spirituality is so evident and it comes from having such a great role model in you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Thanks for sharing all of it. Do you have Jesus Calling? I've been reading it with my study every day. It's powerful stuff.

    ReplyDelete