Friday, February 11, 2011

Dreams~ Joy to Love

Joy to Love day 11~ Dreams...

and as I look at these two amazing blessings...

I dream of China....

I looked through my hundreds of images

from China and picked out some of my favorites...

China Dreaming of

~ the quiet and calm of the gardens

~ the beautiful architecture

~ the things we find mundane but oh so graceful in China

~ the amazing vegetation everywhere you look

~ signs that I have no idea what they say

~ people everywhere just out for a walk

~ people gathered in parks for lunch and visits

~ surrounded by Chinese people

~ beautiful walks over breathtaking bridges

~ nothing but time to enjoy beauty

Yes~ I'm China Dreaming today...

the beautiful homeland of our two beautiful

China princesses

and maybe the day we take them back

for a heritage tour.

"A Journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."

~Ancient Chinese Proverb




8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I would love to go to China one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful pictures. I look forward to doing the same thing with our children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love your China pictures! I hope you get to go back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you are tugging at my heart strings. Such a mysteriously beautiful place. Hope to go back someday too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You captured it all so well my friend...
    such a beautiful place. Hope you can get back there soon!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful pictures of China and of the girls, of course! I like your new header too. Last night there was a speaker who shared his testimony and also came back up to talk about Holt International. They adopted from China and it was the cutest story he told about her!

    ReplyDelete

Birthdays, Stitches, and a Wedding~

Rosie and Leighton celebrated their birthdays four days apart, and we had a ball at Leighton's Magical Unicorn Waterslide 4 YO party~ It...