The Bitty girls are learning their letters and sounds...
(and didn't want to do anything in their drawers) SO
I pulled out our Leap Frog Letter Factory video and popped it in~
I wrote the alphabet on a page in their journal and they trace the letter when they sang its sound.
Evie was rockstar at this and Holly was loved the singing!
I was back and forth between all kids and loved snuggling up to hear SJ~
read a chapter from her Henry and Mudge book!
Back to check on bitties and found they had drawn a crowd~
After the video, I put out the ABC stamps and they stamped all the letters
while remembering their sounds.
(Evie helped Holly find her spot)
Gotta Watch THIS~
Gotta Watch THIS~
The boys had their own reading time going!
Partner reading is the best!!!
Post about EK's contribution to the morning HERE!




OH MY GOODNESS Evie acts like Mia!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!
ReplyDelete