Wednesday, March 16, 2016

New Post on A Beautiful Symphony~

SO How Much Did They Cost?

What an uncomfortable place to be in with children looking on, and they ARE watching you.
I pull my children close to me and say any of the following:
“They are worth more than anything money could buy.
We can’t imagine life without them.
They bless us every single day.
God CHOSE them for us, and they are the best thing that ever happened to our family.
You just reminded me I have a lot to be thankful for.”
In the case of the persistent waiter or lady in the Target line, and you want to keep the conversation going, you could ask if they are wanting to adopt… Their eyes will pop out of their heads! I’m laughing out loud right now.
There is really no way to appease a highly offensive person in a way that protects the privacy of our children. Adoption puts us in the limelight and makes people think they can ask us anything.
Continue reading HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment