Monday, January 18, 2016

The How of Adoption~

You can imagine the stares and questions we get when we walk into a place with all our littles. And the head shaking that ensues when we share about CallaAnne! I know! I used to be the same way when we were a family of three girls and bigger families were near. The same questions popped into my head that I will share below and little did I know God had MUCH bigger plans for our family than we would ever imagine.
Giving God control of your thoughts changes your life and gives you blessings you NEVER saw coming!!!
People ask us all the time HOW in the world are we able to handle this adoption life God has given us and at times its hard to put into words. My husband Scott chose this topic today and hope together we are able to give hope to anyone called… you just have to say yes.
Go HERE to continue reading my blog post at A Beautiful Symphony.

No comments:

Post a Comment