SO I snagged this adorable caddy I found in storage that Scott made when he was in middle school shop class to hold our supplies for the week~
We will concentrate on the 3Rs~ Reading, wRiting, and aRithmetic.
For Bible we are watching videos from The Jesus Storybook Bible~
and drawing on our dry erase boards as we watch or reading from our own bibles~
For Math I pulled Life of Fred and Bedtime Math for the week and using our boards for those as well~
We started The Family Under the Bridge a while ago and didn't finish so we started over today~
We doodled while we listened then did a group narration together.
I'd say that was a productive day so we put everything away and went out to play.
That's the perfect Holiday Week Routine and we are Thankful for it!!!





Good week!!!! We are finishing up reading our Thanksgiving books for the next few days. Then its Happy Thanksgiving!!!! Hope you and your family have a blessed week and celebration.
ReplyDelete