Sunday, October 25, 2015

CallaAnne~ {Update}

We were so blessed to receive an update for CallaAnne that included new photos~
She's a cutie and if you think she looks like SJ, you are right~
We were also excited to send CA a little package too~


AND while cleaning out my desk way back in the top drawer
I found THIS~
The stone I thought I had thrown away.
Go HERE to read the back story.
Loving you sweet CallaAnne!!!

Adoption Update:
We are waiting for our homestudy to be approved and then Immigration!

6 comments:

  1. Things are going fast! Once again she is so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love!!! Thanks for sharing the comparison pics! Definitely look alike! And I love your rock. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I can't believe how much she looks like SJ!!! Our Faithful Father is so good to set the lonely in families!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CallaAnne is so beautiful! Her face takes your breath away! I cannot wait for the T shirt reveal! We are ready here in North Carolina to support getting this precious girl home to you! (My last T Shirt from the Ankerich family is one of my all time favorites!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are they different girls? I know you're getting two. If they are different girls... they are so adorable! You're blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Calla Anne is absolutely precious! Just LOVE LOVE LOVE the new pics. Can I also just say that you are such an amazing mom and woman. All the little projects you have going around your house are so beautiful. I'm amazed and inspired by how organized you are and by the talent you share with your photography and projects. Hugs from Alaska...

    ReplyDelete