Monday, August 17, 2015

A Tree Frog~ {Nature Study}

Of course just when I get our routine nailed down on paper
I realize it doesn't exactly gel with my kiddos so I made some changes again.
{Science}

EK always takes care of the pets after breakfast and loves to check the skimmer.
Today she found a tiny little tree frog, named him Tubby, and created him a home~
 She immediately went into research mode and decided Tubby was a Gray Treefrog.
Her spelling assignment was writing a story so I had her record some of the things she had learned~
 The research continued into her reading time and then~
 EK really wanted to go back to our previous Science curriculum so we did~
and our place left off was frogs... I think it was meant to be!!!
Nature study and Science curriculum colliding perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment