Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Costume Portraits~ {Halloween}

Last evening after dinner I asked Scott to help me get everyone dressed in their costumes
and head out to the front yard for a Costume Portrait session.

I had a Stylizing assignment for my photog class so this was the perfect shoot...
Real Life goes Make Believe.

I asked them to head up the driveway and I began shooting.
I didn't have a lot of time since it was almost dark
but after about 100 shots, these were the best~
 From the back they took my breath away so I knew it was going to be good~

As they neared the top, I had them turn around and just line up.
I couldn't believe my eyes when I came in and saw this photo on my computer~
{I hardly ever see this in my camera}
Do you see the personalities bursting through?
HM~ What are we doing?
EC~ What are the big kids doing?
WP~ I am saving the world!
EK~ I love my costume.
SJ~ Strike a pose!
PC~ Let me get ready...
{This will always be one of my favorite photos ever!}

The next idea was to shoot singles and twins.
The Big Girls~ {Cowgirl and Alligator}

The Boys~ {Ironman and Captain America}

The Bitty Babies~ {Tinker Bell and a Princess}

I'll be the first to say Halloween is NOT my favorite holiday but these littles~
sure make me love picking up my camera to freeze the moment forever!!!
With this done, I am free to enjoy Friday when we go trick-or-treating.
Happy Halloween!!!


4 comments:

  1. These pictures are great! They are all so adorable!! Love the personalities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos, beautiful children!

    ReplyDelete