Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Learning Together~

My photog class assignment is a daily one this week.
We are to shoot an everyday moment we think is extraordinary.
We can shoot with any camera we want and you know I am known to overuse my IPhone so...
I shot photos of our learning time this morning with my camera
and this was my favorite~
 Learning may be an everyday thing around here 
but watching them all work on their own assignments is quite extraordinary~
 They take my breath away daily~
 Learning together and becoming a family not to mention the best of friends~
I can't imagine spending my life doing anything sweeter!
Learning Together!

2 comments:

  1. Love all the pics! And with your iPhone?!?! I must be doing something wrong. 😊 I use mine all the time and although I get some candid "nice " shots, they are certainly no where near the quality of yours....gotta go figure that out. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Just reread, these are with your real camera! I feel better now! Mind you, I need to take lessons to use that properly too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Birthdays, Stitches, and a Wedding~

Rosie and Leighton celebrated their birthdays four days apart, and we had a ball at Leighton's Magical Unicorn Waterslide 4 YO party~ It...