Breakfasts: cereal/muffins, eggs/bacon, sausage/egg casserole, waffles, baked oatmeal, and pancakes
Lunches: ham/biscuits/veg, ham/cheese/fruit/pretzels, nutella sandwiches/fruit, mac and cheese, noodles or rice
Dinner:
Monday~Spaghetti/Bread, Salad
Tuesday~ Enchilada Chicken Casserole/Chips
Wednesday~ Poppyseed Chicken/Rice/Limas
Thursday~ Hotdogs/french fries, Baked Beans
Friday~ Mexican out
Saturday~ BBQ Boston Butt, Pasta Salad, Baked Beans
Sunday~ Roast/Potatoes/Carrots,Corn, Rolls
We will be rowing Lentil this week and I know they are going to LOVE their harmonicas that lay hiding in the Mystery Box for tomorrow morning!!!
Mystery Box is a great activity in which the children can ask any questions they can think of without asking if it is a certain item... I also give them clues as we go.
When everyone thinks they know what it is, I let them come up and whisper what they think.
I count to three and we all shout the answer... so fun!
But tomorrow I think the fun will come when all 5 are making a joyful NOISE. :)
I'll let you know how it goes!
Psalm 100:1
Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all you lands!
Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all you lands!

No comments:
Post a Comment