Saturday, September 14, 2013

Mimi's Home~

The best of weekends having Mimi home from school~

And Sav is sharing Baby Bump Dates so here is week 14~


When EK began talking she chose names for her three big sisters:
Savannah {Nana}, Amelia {Mimi}, and Rosemary {Gigi}.
All the littles use these names for them now.
YES! Cute 'grandma' names so THAT is why choosing my name will be a little tricky. :)
And now Evie has changed Nana to Nina. :)
Payne calls Josh~ Josher. Ha!
What in the world is Abby going to think?

OK~ gotta go... watching a movie with Mimi and Gigi.
Very thankful for every single one of my blessings!!!
 

4 comments:

  1. I don't know how you keep them all straight!! lol... You might just need to start saying "hey, you!" for everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, love the comment about "grandma" names - my grandmas are Nana and Mimi so I get what you mean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sweet nicknames each of the girls has. Heck, I usually have to go through at least one, if not two, wrong names before I get to the right one. That alone may be the reason our family stops at 5 kids LOL. I adore the way your daughter is documenting her pregnancy. With my first, I was reading a book called Your Pregnancy Week by Week. Each week it compared our unborn child to a piece of fruit ??? So each week I took a picture with a piece of fruit by my belly. Ummm, thinking the chalkboard sign might have been better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet nicknames for sure!! I am a God-grandma to my Goddaughter's babies (their Mimi is in heaven) and my name is Sassy! My cousin's grandmother was Bunny and another of my friend's calls hers Honey! Have fun with the name game! How exciting to have all these young aunts and uncles growing up with their niece/nephew!

    ReplyDelete

Birthdays, Stitches, and a Wedding~

Rosie and Leighton celebrated their birthdays four days apart, and we had a ball at Leighton's Magical Unicorn Waterslide 4 YO party~ It...