Rosie and her friends decided it would be a girls only Homecoming night and
Of course photos @ the lake was the first thing to do~
Of course photos @ the lake was the first thing to do~
Our sweet Rosie... Borrowed dress, shoes, and earrings... actually they all shared dresses with each other~ smart and beautiful~~
Rosie and all her beautiful friends~
I think us moms could have taken photos until dark but
Finally let them head to dinner and the dance~
Have a great night sweet girls... we know you just want to have fun!





FUN! They do look beautiful - and so grown up! I'm sure they will have a fantastic night!
ReplyDeletexo ellie
The girls are all stunning! I hope she had a good time!
ReplyDeleteSimply Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSuch stunning smart girls....hope they had fun!!
ReplyDeleteThey are all so beautiful!! Not to mention...the dresses are as well. Wow!! Homecoming sure has changed over the times!! I can remember just wearing this HUGE MUMS with everything hanging off of it!! Poor dresses were sagging by the end of the night from the weight of those HUMONGOUS MUMS!! Not to mention those things have GROWN EVEN LARGER since I was in HighSchool. Those things must weigh a TON!!!!
ReplyDelete