I guess I was due a day of rest/crash and it took a MAJOR migraine to do just that.
I spent the morning on the sofa sick and this is where my precious littles played~
We all rested for a while this afternoon.
Thankful Scott was working from home and took care of all three meals.
Also thankful I am back in the land of the living, praying for a good night's sleep, and hope to feel 100% tomorrow. Good night!!

Praying you feel better today! You have been going like crazy. It was time for you to just slow down. Hope you have a peaceful weekend ahead! Kelleyn
ReplyDeleteHope you're feeling better today!!!
ReplyDeleteThose days are so rough...so sorry! Glad you had Scott home to help. Praying for you today! Take it slow and easy...Hugs your way..
ReplyDeleteHUGS!!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry about the down day, kinda think you deserve it though, but no fun.